Get free workouts straight from your favourite male and female fitness models, bodybuilders and athletes.
Lat Pulldowns - Front: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Close Grip: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Dumbbell Rows: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Cable Rows: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Smith Machine Bench Press: - 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Machine Incline Press: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Cable Crossovers: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 -12 Reps
Dumbbell Pullover: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Seated Military Press: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Dumbbell Lat Raises: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Rear Delt Machine: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Smith Machine Shrugs: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Barbell Curls: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Dumbbell Alternating Curls: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Dumbbell Hammer Curls: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Cable Curls: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Smith Machine Close Grip Bench Press: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Straight Bar Pushdown (on Lat Machine): 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Skull Crushers: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Rope Pushdown (on Lat Machine): 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
*I do not have feeling below the knees*
Leg Press: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Leg Extension: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
Horizontal 1 Leg Press: 3 - 4 Sets x 8 - 12 Reps
High Pulley Crunches (Lat Pulldown): 3 - 4 Sets x 15 - 20 Reps
Machine Crunches: 3 - 4 Sets x 15 - 20 Reps
1 Arm Side High Pulley Crunches: 3 - 4 Sets x 15 - 20 Reps
Hanging Leg Raises: 3 - 4 Sets x 15 - 20 Reps
Interview with Nick Scott: cutandjacked-interview-wheelchair-bodybuilder-nick-scott
Interview with Tavi: CutAndJacked-Interview-Tavi-Castro
Morning: Abs, consisting of hanging leg raises, wood chops, and planks with 20 min cardio in the am.
Every other saturday I do a crossfit W.O.D. Consisting of compound
movements and running, jump rope etc.
Rest and eat!!!
*Super Set Deep Squats: 5 x 15
Dumbbell Walking Lunges
*Super Set Dumbbell Sumo Squats: 4 x15
Single Leg Lunges
Dumbbell Side Lunges
*Box Jumps from a Bench: 5 x 20
Super set with Back Kicks: 5 x 15
*Medicine Ball Front Chop: 5 x 25
Super set with Roundhouse Kick: 5 x 15
*Taekwondo Punch to the Chest: 4 x 50
*Super Set Jump Squats: 5 x 15
*Super Set Cable Offset Squats: 4 x15
Cable Split Squat
1 hr or more bike ride outdoors
*I do cardio 6 times per week, 3 days 30 minutes, 3 days 45 minutes. I do abs 3 to 4 times per week.
Interview with Kimberly: CutAndJacked-Interview-Kimberly-De-Jesus-Alfonso
Cardio – The amount of cardio I do will vary based on my goals. When I am in prep for competition or just trying to lean out, my cardio can range anywhere from 40-80 minutes a day, 4 - 5 days a week. When I am not in prep, I try to keep my cardio to a minimum so I can focus more on maximizing muscle gains. At that time, I typically only do around 30 minutes, 3 days a week.
Interview with Megan: Cutandjacked.com/CutAndJacked-Interview-Megan-Donnelson-Jensen
I do cardio 5 - 6 times a week on-season,
off-season I don’t do any cardio work at all.
Click to view Chris Harnell Interview with CutAndJacked.com
I go as heavy as I can without compromising my form.
I train minimal arms, as they are quite developed, so with the bikini look, I need to make sure they do not look too over trained.
I do 20 minutes HIIT on the treadmill after each session, on my non-weight training days I do a 45-minute walk outside or Plyometrics.
Perform as many sets of 10 reps you can in 10 minutes.
Hard to do but I do place a great deal of significance in proper recovery. After all you don’t get your best results in the gym you get them with proper recovery.
Checkout more info on Marc Megna here: www.cutandjacked.com/CutAndJacked-Interview-Marc-Megna
Interview with Lazar: Cutandjacked.com/Interview-Lazar-Angelov
1. Triple Set - 4 Sets
2. Super Set - 4 Sets
3. Single Arm DB Flat Bench PRESS SUPERSET with Regular DB FLAT DB Bench Press - 4 Sets 10 reps each
4. Pec - Deck machine 3 sets of 15 reps SUPERSET with Decline pushups-rest feet on bench of pec - deck, drop and hit the pushups(within shoulder width)
5. Cable Tower Tripe Set
1. 3 Sets X 10 Reps - Lat Pulldowns Burnout with Lat pulldowns again (cut weight in half, 10 more)
2. 3 Sets X 12 - Failure Reps - Close Grip Pullups
3. 3 Sets X 20 Reps - Deadlifts - Concentrate on contraction at the top of movement - try your best to keep weight from hitting the ground, this will keep tension applied.
4. 3 Sets X 15 Reps - Under Hand Barbell Rows - hold and contract at top for 2 seconds
5. 3 Sets X 12 Reps - Lat Pulldown Machine Under Hand Grip Wider the Shoulder Grip - Hold for 2 second count at bottom movement
6. 3 Sets X 15 Reps - Under Hand Close Grip Lat Pulldown - Target lower lats - hold bar once it reaches chest for a tight contraction
7. 3 SetsX12Reps - Close Grip T-Bar Pulldown
8. 3 Sets X 10 Behind Neck Pulldown - use a lighter weight to contract these muscles, be careful with neck positioning.
9. 3 Sets X 10 Reps - Cable Rows - one arm at time
10. Wide Grip Pullups- 3 Sets X Failure
1. Dumbell Side Later Raises Superset with Rear Delts Reverse Raises (Lie chest down on incline bench)
3 Sets X 12 Each
2. Arnold Press Superset with DB Hammer Grip Front Raises (raises DB with hammer grip across your body, almost like a hammer curl but keep your arm tight) 3 Sets X 15 for Arnold Press + 3 Sets x 12 Hammer Raise
3. Cable Side Lateral Raise with pulley behind back Superset with Cable Upright Rows
3 Sets X 12 for Lateral Raise + 3 Sets X 20 Upright Rows
4. Rear Delt Flyes on Cable station Superset with Plate Twists (Hold out plate in front on you like a steering wheel, rotate left to right)
3 Sets X 15 for Arnold Press + 3 Sets x 30 Seconds for Twists
5. Leverage Shoulder press machine Superset with Bent Over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise With Head On Bench
3 Sets X 12 for Shoulder Press + 3 Sets x 15 Rear Delt Raise
6. Plate Raises 3 Sets Until Failure
· Warmup - 2 Sets X 20 CABLE PUSHDOWN
1. Cable Pushdowns - 4 sets – 15/12/10/8 *Split rope at bottom of movement*
2. Close Grip Bench - 4 Sets- 12/10/8/6 *Keep arms close to side of your body*
3. Overhead D/B Extension Superset With D/B Kickbacks- --3 sets 12 each
4. Cable Extension Overhead --- 3 sets of 15 to failure *Split rope at top of movement, cable pulley from top of station*
· Warmup - 2 Sets X 20 Empty Bar Barbell curls
5. Big BAR Curls --- 5 sets – 12/10/8/6/6 *USE THE BIG BARBELL YOU BENCH WITH FOR MAX RESULTS*
6. Seated Hammer Curls --- 4 Sets- 10/10/10/10 *Elbow tight to your body*
7. Incline seated Curls with D/B - --3 sets of 12
8. Kneeling Cable Curls 3 sets of 20 to failure *Position handles on cable tower at the top of the station, position yourself on your knees and curl the handles towards your chin. Hold & squeeze at bottom of this movement to contract a bicep peak*
1. Squats- 5 Sets
Rep Range- 15/12/10/8/8
2. Hack Squats- 3 Sets SUPERSET W/Squat Jumps on Platform- (start in squat position-jump onto platform, jump backwards into starting position)
Rep Range- 10/10/10
3. Step Ups With DBs in hand or Flat Bar across back onto bench or platform, alternating legs- 3 Sets, Rep Range 10 per leg or 90 seconds duration
4. Leg Extensions Two Legs SUPERSET With Leg Curls [Two Legs]-3 Sets
Rep Range- 12/12/12
5. Leg Extensions One leg SUPERSET with Leg Curls [One Leg] - 3 Sets
Rep Range – 12/12/12
6. Sumo Deadlifts (Feet angled 45 degrees creating V shape) 3 Sets
Rep Range - 15
This is a full workout, 45min AB routine that targets hitting the abdominals from all areas, lower/side and top region. Concentration is focused on lower abdominals (the top region is always being hit in process).
If you are using weight and progressively adding per set then reps should be 10-12, when not using weight rep ranges switches to 25-30 reps. Rest time between sets also changes, when weight is involved allow yourself 30-40 seconds between sets like any other body part. With no weight, minimal rest between sets is needed.
1. 4 SETS - Hanging Knee Raises, curling hip-knees should be above chest level close to face
Super Set with Side Oblique Exercise
2. 4 SETS- Leg Raise from bench or ground (If you are doing off ground drop pulley station to bottom level and attach ankle straps)
Super Set with Cable Crunch Down from Top Pulley Station
3. 4 SETS - Lying Leg Raises off ground- raise legs until your lower back raises off ground
SUPERSET- Medicine ball Twists off Decline Bench- 20 Reps aside
4. 3 Sets of AB Wheel Roll outs- (can use straight bar)- Reps 20
Superset – Mountain Climbers in air, hold yourself up on DIP station and start running with your feet suspended in the air
5. 3 SETS Knee raises from ground- lie on ground and grab medicine ball between your feet- bring your knees towards your chest- 15-20 REPS
SUPERSET with Lower Back Extensions- Concentration- mind/muscle connection to contract lower back and abs
TRIPLE SET- 1 Minute Planks
Interview with Mike Raso here: CutAndJacked-Interview-Mike-Raso